Sunday, September 4, 2011

Car Keys Philadelphia Group therapy session


Continuing our story, you know the one, the lost car keys Philadelphia story. Today we find ourselves sitting in on a group therapy session. The members are all recovering addicts. They were all addicted to dropped wallet, lost keys, lost cell phone syndrome. But they’ve all received the help they needed  at   http://www.carkeylocksmithphiladelphia.com/.   You can too.  Just call 215-407-5942.   Here they share some of their stories with you...www.carkeylocksmithPhiladelphia.com Guy to get me in the door and make me a new set. Now, in one regard, getting lost keys made Philadelphia style is a little different than in New York, where I’m originally from. It can get to be real expensive replacing a set of keys there (in New York). So, anyhow, in less than one hour later he arrives. A few minutes after that, when he was working on the last key he asked me to show him how I had lost keys and retrace my steps. So we go outside and I show him; a little picking here, a little pruning there. Then, I go over to the fence where the neighbor was, and I look down , and Oh! Oh No ! Oh my goodness, there they are! They were right there all along ! My Keys ! My Keys !
 
 
   Hi, I'm Scott , the mechanic, and I am recovering from lost key syndrome. I have a great motivational story for the car key Philadelphia group, but with this one, I’m innocent, o k ? I needed keys made Philadelphia style for sure, but it wasn’t my fault. I’m a mechanic not a locksmith. That’s a phrase that I got used to hearing over and over again. You see I buy and sell cars. Not professionally, just for a little extra cash every now and then. The cars that I buy are from a local auction that sells cars "as is." You know the type, impounded and abandoned cars. In Philadelphia we have a lot of auctions like that. Problem is that some of the cars don’t have keys. I don’t know whether they are lost keys Philadelphia style, or what ever. This might be why you hear so many car keys Philadelphia stories. So anyway, you buy your car, get a tow truck and have it delivered to your address or to your mechanic to get it checked out. That’s when I kept hearing that phrase, "I’m a mechanic, not a locksmith." One day, another buyer says, "why don’t you try these guys" and hands me a key chain with a number on it. So I call the number and talk to the guy. He’s polite and sounds very knowledgeable, so I book him. Well about eleven o’clock they deliver my car without a car key, and I think there’s no way that the car key locksmith will answer this late but I call anyway and guess what ?... HE ANSWERS! He shows up makes the car key even programs the Chip. Man, with a guy like that maybe I really can do this used car thing for a living. "Scotty’s Used Cars," yeah I like the sound of that. So I say Yes you can get car keys Philadelphia style.
That’s my locksmith Philadelphia story. Thanks a lot dude. Scott G from Philly :-)
Very good. Thank you for sharing, Scott.
 
 
Next.
 
Juanita H‘s locksmith Philadelphia story
 
   My name is Juanita and this is my first time in the car keys philadelphia group.
I think the locksmith Philadelphia group who share similar stories is just so great. So I would like to share with you one of the most unexpected experiences that I’ve had all summer. I wear my keys around my neck and I was working in a garden in my front yard. Nothing extravagant, just some baby chili peppers, a few plants, an upside down tomato plant. You know, one of those "topsy turvy" things. Then I got called over to the fence by my next door neighbor, so I took her a couple tomatoes and I went back to work a little, picking here, pruning there and some water. So I was done when I went to go in the house, no keys! I look in the garden, and no keys! I look near the house, no keys ! So I call the
Now that wasn’t the best money that I had spent so far this summer, but at least he was well mannered and professional. Thank you for sharing you locksmith Philadelphia story, Juanita H. You’ve truly had keys made Philadelphia style.
 
 
 
"The safe cracker" Locksmith Philadelphia story!
 
 
 
This is Rich, from Philly and this is a "Yes you can get keys made in Philadelphia story," even though I didn’t lose my keys. I want to talk about one of the most professional guys I’ve met in a long time. I’ve been a manager at a theme restaurant for about eight years. It’s a jungle theme, to be exact. There’s always this jungle soundtrack going on, you know, monkeys chattering, elephants, birds and stuff. Creates a real atmosphere. Well, like I said this is not your typical lost keys Philadelphia story. I got called in to close down one of the stores. Seems the former manager left in a hurry without leaving the combination to the safe, and with the last months receipts inside. And, for the last few days, he couldn’t be reached. Searching for someone to open the safe, I ran across this guy. He seemed to be really nice and was very knowledgeable. After answering a few security related questions, he went to work. He was done in less than an hour ! I mean with all that noise going on he wasn’t even distracted! Like a safecracker in the jungle, you might say. It took him less time to open that safe than it took me to cook his steak dinner tip. (Yeah, I made him a steak dinner as a tip. )
Now I know that if I ever really have a lost keys Philadelphia story, or need keys made, I know who to call. Who knew I’d ever need a Philadelphia locksmith ?
Thank you, my friend Rich G.
 
 
 
"She did it again." A true locksmith Philadelphia story, by Steve.
 
 
   Hey! What’s up ? My name is Steve and boy do I have a car key Philadelphia story for you! Now I’m not a bad guy, but I just seem to have bad luck with women. I’ve been with this girl for about six months, and about every couple of weeks or so we get into these heated arguments! Then we break up and she leaves ! When she leaves she takes my keys, so I’ve gotten to know a few Philadelphia car locksmiths with all the losing keys and getting keys made and all. Sometimes they were all right and sometimes they were not. I mean one guy couldn’t even make my car keys on the spot. Then I met this guy. He was quick! He made up my car key and house keys on the spot ! He was even funny ! After we get done he gives me some advice on how to protect my keys we joke for another couple of minutes and the we split. Me and the locksmith, not me and the girl. A few days later she comes over and first everything was so nice. Then, later, we argue and she walks out again. After a few minutes I’m looking for my keys and guess what ? Where are those car keys ? So I find the guy’s number on the key chain that he gave me. I call him and just say, " hi, it’s Steve. She got me again," and he remembered me! Well at least it’s good to know I can just pick up the phone and say hey man she got me again and just relax. So yes, I had a real a locksmith Philadelphia story that read like a sitcom, but it’s all good. Now that’s got to be the funniest car key Philadelphia story ever, and it’s a true life story !
Steve K From Philly
 
 
 
 
Stranded big time, a locksmith philadelphia story that went really bad , and then had a lucky ending.
 
   Hello, my name is Darrell, and If a locksmith in Philadelphia is a dime a dozen then this guy is worth a dollar. I’m a professional driver for a limousine company and we have lost car keys philadelphia stories all the time, so we always needed keys made. But one of the perks of this job is that at night they let us use one of the company cars as long as we pay for our own gas. Well one night I was using one of the company cars. Nothing fancy, I was just going home. So I used a Lincoln Town car. Low profile, or at least I thought it was. Then an old girlfriend calls me up for a date and I go. The date went fine, so I was asked to spend the night.
   That next morning when I left to go to work I found that the car had been vandalized ! So even though I still had my car keys, the column had been destroyed as they tried to steal the car ! At seven o’clock in the morning I was unsuccessful at getting a mechanic to answer the phone, so I call the only other person that I thought could handle the job, this http://www.carkeylocksmithphiladelphia.com/. Lost keys, broken keys even no key at all, that’s one thing but what about a broken column? He came right out and not only did he fix the column but he did such a good job that no one at the job even noticed the difference!
So Yes, you can get keys made Philadelphia style, and a whole lot more ! And that’s my car key Philadelphia story !
 Thanks a lot Mr. CarKeyLocksmithPhiladelphia !
IOU. big time Darrell C.
 
 
 
  THE BODYGUARD, a real locksmith Philadelphia story from an anonymous temp helper.
 
"The Bodyguard," that’s what my friends call me. Well they’re not completely accurate but it’s close and this is one of those Philadelphia Locksmith praise testimonials. What I actually do is more along the lines of executive security. My clients are well to do professional types who need discreet security personnel who blend in with their personal lives. Often they are just a little paranoid, but sometimes their fears are of a threat that’s genuine. This one particular client felt that her caretaker was coming in her house without permission with keys that were given out for emergency situations. She had lost keys a few times and had given out several keys and had several lock changes and that’s when she hired me. She had already been through most of the locksmiths in her area so she figures she had to find someone better. That’s when she found these guys. So, they offered her a selection of high security locks that have restricted blanks that you have to...well its real James Bond type stuff. But now my client sleeps well at night and I have a new partner. His codename is "The locksmith."
Thanks a lot buddy and that’s my keys made Philadelphia story. BODYGUARD, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment