Wednesday, September 28, 2016

lost car key east falls philadelphia pa

lost car key east falls philadelphia paCar keys do not belong in the hands of a drunk driver. Have you lost a friend or family member to a drunk driver?  If you have, as I have, then you know what I'm talking about.  As a friend and a good human being, your mission, if you decide to accept it, is to get the keys away from the drunk.  Now the question is how.  Assuming that you already tried asking for them and that didn't work, it's time for phase two.  Enter the high school sports operatives. You may need help from the football player, the wrestling coach or the class crook.  Save the crook for last as no explanation will be needed for him.  Just tell him the job and turn him loose.  First, try the football player or the wrestling coach.  Either a tackle or a bearhug should do the job.  Make sure to give them back only after a sobering up night.  We want safety, not theft of keys.   Write in to The Car Key Shop in Philadelphia http://www.carkeylocksmithphiladelphia.com/carkeylocksmithphiladelphia-can-bail-you-out.php and let me know how you made out.  That's all for now. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice article, I have been searching for the Best Car Key Maker In Philadelphia and you helped me out, I want to appreciate you for sharing and I hope you'll give me the best services :)

    ReplyDelete