Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Absolute Worst Time To Lose Car Keys in Philadelphia



The Worst Time To Lose Your Car Key in St Joe Campus  Have you ever lost car keys, or anything at all for that matter, at a moment so critcal, it seems like fate? My name is Dennis, and this is my story just in case something happens to me. I sure hope the car key shop dude gets here quickly, because this is starting to get me scared!   It’s a dark windy night, the wind is howling, it’s raining down sideways, and the trees are rattling.  The only thing I can see is the flicker of my lighter as I light my cigarette.  Nobody is out here except me. I’m waiting between two cars, waiting to get car keys made for the used car that I just bought at the PPA auction earlier.  This is  how the whole thing started:  I went to the auction today and bid on a 2002 Maxima for $800.  What a steal!  The catch is that there's no key.  So I called a few different car key makers to make the car key for me, but it seems nobody wanted to come out here to this kind of location.  So while I wait for the replacement car key locksmith at The Car Key Shop, I just want to make note of my last will and testament…  

Hold on, what's that in the distance -- I wonder if that’s him . . . Just thenthe phone rang and scared the juice out of me!  Ok.  It's the car key replacement guy, and he’s turning into the driveway.  I pull out my driver license, and he starts to make my replacement car keys.  I can’t fault him anyfor asking for the paperwork.  I definitely would too, out here in this place in the dark .  Next, He tells me he’s almost done, and I would have my car keysand be done.  I’ve got to give it to this guy from The Car Key Shop.  He’s in the cold, working on the car as though it’s not even bothering him or anything.  The next thing I knew, he tapped on the pane.  “That's about it.  Come on out and test your keys,” he said.  Everything worked out a.o.k.  I said, “Were you a little scared ?”  “No,” he says, “This is U Sciences Campus.  Nothing bad ever goes on here.  I’m going to Wawa.”  And with that, he took off.  Regardless of what the lost car key dude said, it’s still scary here, even though it is in the back of my apartment complex.  Thanks, guy from the Car Key Shop.  -- From now on I make sure to have my key every time I go out into the dark! http://www.carkeylocksmithphiladelphia.com/what-can-i-do-for-free-if-ive-lost-my-car-key.php  lost car key made Philadelphia,car key replacement philadelphia,car keys made philadelphia,car key philadelphia,lost keys made philadelphia,car keys Philadelphia,lost car key maker Philadelphia,lost car keys made philadelphia,The Car Key Shop,215-Car-Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment