Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Car Keys were stolen !


See if you ever needed to call 215-407-5942 for lost car keys made Philadelphia.  I’m basically a commuter I drive down to a Septa train station and park my car, and then I catch the R5 to work.  Been doing this for the last four years I love it, I enjoy the ride.  It gives me time to start my day off relaxed without having to deal with traffic.  I drink my coffee read my paper and get to work on time, the train practically lets me off in front of the building.  Great!  Life couldn’t get any better right?  I guess right about now you’re thinking then why is he here on the car key shop website?  Well, here we go.  One day I arrived back to Philly at about 6:45pm just like any other day and then I forget where I parked my car.  Wait a minute it couldn’t be that difficult I parked on the station lot and there’s only fifteen spots on the whole lot.  Well, I remember parking right between this red truck and a blue Chrysler 300, well I see the truck and I see the Chrysler and right there where my car should be was a pile of glass pellets.  I stood there in a trance silent and dumbfounded for about ten of the longest minutes of my life.  But it get’s better, when I get home I realize that not only is my car stolen but  I don’t have my car keys or house keys.  I Left them on the train !
Four days later detectives show up at my door after having caught the guy who stole my car.  They had recovered my car but not any of my  keys.  Apparently the guy had seen me leave the car keys and went back to the station and took the car, easy pickings.  Well, feeling a little better I searched the internet and came across the lost car keys Philadelphia group at http://www.carkeylocksmithphiladelphia.com/ and put myself at ease reading other stories of misfortune and satisfaction and knew right away that they were the guys for me.  I called the Car Key Shop at 215-407-5942 to see if it was really truth in this site.  When the locksmith arrived to make my car keys and change my house locks, I didn’t even wait for him to ask what happened I just jumped right into my story. It was like I was auditioning for the website, in the mean time he had already started my car keys and I just a  few minutes later the car keys were done. The letters that they write are true, these guys are as good as they say very fast and ruthlessly efficient. Lost car keys Philadelphia, my hats off to you. The commuter is now happy with new car keys, house keys and now feels safe that his locks were changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment